Thursday, March 20, 2008
Spring is here...
Spring is finally here and the kids are enjoying the time outside with friends. Jake just went for his 9 month checkup and came in at 19 pounds and 12 oz., 28 3/4 inches long. He is going to the ENT on Monday to schedule his lingual frenectomy, the surgery to correct his tongue. We will update you on that once we know more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love the site and the kids.
Love, Nana
Welcome to the blogging world!
Yay! They are so cute. I love being able to keep up w/ pics and also, If Will looks at the pictures, then he actually knows Allie when he sees here.
Lucinda
Angie,
The kids look great! Allie has gotten so big and I can't believe I haven't met Jake yet. We really need to get together soon. I am sorry I missed your call the other day, it has been quite hectic around here.
Julie-Ann
Post a Comment