While the kids and I were at the gym today I got a phone call from Meredith, our friend that lives in Maryland. She was right around the corner from our house!! So I grabbed the kids and headed home to visit with Meredith and her boys, Clayton and Andrew. The kids had a blast playing together and it was great to catch up with Meredith. We didn't get to see Clay but we will catch him next time :)

1 comment:
It was so great seeing y'all too! Thank you so much for dropping everything to come meet us at your house. Clayton loved playing with Allie. I just wish we had a picture of them in her mustang. Watching them ride around in it was priceless.
You really should start taking your phone to the gym. You just never know who might be around the corner!
Post a Comment